Friday, December 9, 2011

Be Right Back. I Have An Arson To Commit


I can understand these numnuts fudging on their JESUS wax figure because we don't have any ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF JESUS TO COMPARE IT TO!!!

Good Lord. The woman is still alive. I think I might have a photo of her on my computer that I could have sent you so that you got the details right. All you had to do was ASK or maybe have someone on your staff 'google' Selena's image.

GAH!

In an age where famous faces can be digitally replicated and molded into plastic for 'life like' action figures, there is no excuse for this kind of shoddy workmanship. Who approved this abomination?

If Madame Tussaulds is suppose to be the 'gold standard' in wax figures then it's time to walk away from the game.

They did this on purpose to collect on the fire insurance they are forced to carry. I have no problem with the whole ratty place burning right to the ground. Then we salt the earth so nothing ever grows there again.

I officially hate EVERYTHING now.

Madame Tussauds unveiled Selena Gomez’s wax figure the other day and, what the hell happened? Were they working off of memory? It’s like they said F it half way through and started drinking. This looks nothing like Selena Gomez. It’s so different that this may be the only time I would not have sex with a celebrity’s wax figure.

1 comment:

Belle said...

The wax figure looks ten years older! I'm surprised they did such a bad job and also sorry no waxy sex for you.