Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I Be Honest With You?


I would kill another person just to have this tray of cinammon buns to myself. I mean it. In the ground dead. I know it might help my conscience to have me kill a BAD person but in this case I will take anything you got. When your blood sugar dips below FIVE then it's a free for all in the sugar aisle.

I have actually found a way to deprive myself so that I can have guilt free binges on whatever sugary treat I choose. Keep control of you blood sugar and keep your colon healthy - it's the key to life.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Mmmmmm! My Mommeh never eats those... except: it is a tradition on Christmas morning to make a big batch of cinnamon rolls and then they eat them with champagne and orange juice and have too much champagne and then laugh at all the silly presents. And guess what? I usually get a bite!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Now there is a Christmas tradition that I can totally support. I might just do the same thing myself this year.