Friday, December 2, 2011

Dragged Kicking And Screaming Across The Goal Line


With the help of old friend MD, I managed to get my 450th follower. Was it a clean kill or did I just take the carcass, any old carcass and be done with it?

Where is your pride man? Begging on the street for a following like some Mumbai traffic hustler? How the mighty have fallen. I asked myself if I had any dignity left but then I reminded myself that I didn't.

So, if you have no objections, I will have my picture taken with the 'moment' before moving on to other things. Trust me. We call leave this silly 'follow' business behind and get back to what makes things great around her - the cutting edge entertainment. All you could want from a blog and more. That extra 'more' I am talking about is the LOVE. I say that while proclaiming my unlimited love for you all - using my Barry White voice...baby.

You all do still realize that I will go off my nut as we near the 500th follower mark. Now THAT is the real milestone to drive me insane. Just givin' y'all a head up. Let's just enjoy this wonderfully peaceful moment and let the future take care of itself.

5 comments:

csmith2884 said...

Is it wrong that I considered un-following for a day, just to swim in the ennui that would gush forth from the great white wilderness?
But congratulations and I will now get ready for the nut you will be when 500 gets close.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

500 will be tough for all of us. Stock up on the anit-anxiety medications for that one when it gets close. But that will be months from now so we are cruising.

Drake said...

Congrats on the 450!
After 3 years i fear i'll never see 50 followers. lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you hit it! I sent a message to a couple of my followers and glad to see Spunk on a Stick responded to get you over 450.

Daph said...

congrats on your followers. Keep blogging the way you do, cuz I love to read everything you post. Thanks!!