Saturday, December 3, 2011

From The Well Of My Bitterness - Meme


Foods which disgust the crap out of me - beets, beet soup, beet jam, beet kabobs, beets with beet sauce,


TV show I loathe - douchbag-centric shows like 'The Real World' or 'Jersey Shore'. Any version of the 'Bachelor'

Movies I loathe - Romantic comedies where the two beautiful people first hate each other then fall in love - just like it is in real life - Ugh!


Music genres I loathe - 'Christian' music, 'Christian' rap, 'Christian' country, 'Christian' country rap

Magazine which annoys me - any magazine about tattoos (I don't know why) or ones with 90% ads like Vogue. Men's magazines that make me feel bad for not drinking beer, not ogling the right kind of vacuous surgically enhanced bimbos, not shaving or not making the following of sports the center of my life.

Makes me cranky at restaurant - waiting for my food. They should already know what I want and are just keeping it warm until I show up. When the music in the bathroom isn't loud enough to cover my farts.

Makes me cranky in public - waiting in lines because they only have two registers open despite having 25 possible checkout lines. I also hate being followed in a store. Sure I am stealing but how do they know that?


Makes me cranky in general - The ringing of a phone, being forced to repeat myself, parking, mummies, cephalopods, people who think cephalopods are beautiful mysterious creatures.

Pisses me off at home - Juice box left in fridge with no juice left in it. Having nothing to read in the bathroom. Yard work. The ancient Indian burial ground under my house.

Pisses me off at work - Dirty microwave, dirty dishes, dirty people


Pisses me off in general - The general slow progress of time travel technology, jet packs and helper robots. Circuses and zoos. Animals in human clothing. The lack of any REAL justice in this world. Karma.


Celebrity I hate - Those who don't appreciate my adoration (They should catch on fire)

Music artist I hate - It begins and ends with Nickelback. What is wrong with you people who like them? What am I missing?

I could care less about - Celebrity culture, The Superbowl, The World Series, Music Awards, TLC programs about women who have entire litters of children or are little people (It's the freak show channel, people).


Annoys the crap out of me weekdays - Finding my favorite shows to download in AVI format. Past two weeks - no 'Soup' because of the fricken RAR files on bit torrent.


Blogger's habit that annoys you - having to click through to continue reading an article. I know it's just one click but it annoys me. Broken links. Not acknowledging my greatness.


Feature on your blog you hate Never enough comments and the fact that there is no relation between the quality of a post and the number of people who recognize that fact.

Movie star you despise - Tom Cruise

Beverage You Hate - Milk unless it's mixed with cereal in the glass. Cream Soda - WTF? Diet Cola - why can't it taste good? Also please don't tell me I will get USED to the taste over time. I can't. I won't.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"I also hate being followed in a store. Sure I am stealing but how do they know that?" -- LOL!

mercurius said...

Do you mean you can't get the RAR archives decompressed?

Go install 7-zip. It will decompress every damn archive format you'll ever run across.

csmith2884 said...

nice post

csmith2884 said...

"Finding my favorite shows to download in AVI format."

What format do you want to have? I hate rar's but like avi it streams to ps3 perfectly to watch in the media room.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is a recycled meme. I am so ashameed to be outed.

Paula King said...

Disagree on cream soda. I love the stuff. Diet anything is straight up nasty to me because I get an odd feeling in the roof of my mouth from pretend sugar. My sister says diet Dr. Pepper is good. Try that.

Wings1295 said...

Dwight Schrute and you could never be friends.