Friday, December 2, 2011

He Follows ME




I am fortunate to have many friends who are artists. Their work is all over the 'Cave of Cool'. Becca, MD (check out his tribute to the ADMIRAL), Sam Gilmore, Jaime, Laurie B, Kittyzilla, Tommy L, and soon Paul Sizer (you guys will FREAK when you see the final copy of the COC - the man is a genius). You people are gods to me.

Dusty-abell is another of my favorites. I love his 70s themed work. His group shots capture the action figures I grew up loving and the TV and movie characters who became my heroes. It's terrific stuff. I noticed this morning that he now follows the 'Cave of Cool'.

I am a lucky man to have so much beauty in my life.





http://dusty-abell.deviantart.com/gallery/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 70's pantheon is pure... well, COOL.
I watched most of those shows when I was a kid.