Monday, December 5, 2011

Lookin' ROUGH, Cal.


I am really starting to look like Alan Moore. When I start to dress like him that is your sign to put on your mittens, make the trek through the snow and give me a hard smack up side my head. Then give me a fresh one just for making you travel all that way to deliver the message.

It take a man who TRULY does not give a fuck about what people think of him to walk around in this look.

Having said that, this picture is beyond awesome. Too much for my brain. When these two guys get together the world should explode for allowing too much imagination to be gathered in one place.

8 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

hmmm... you do resemble him slightly!

Sarah said...

A strong beard sends a strong message, and when it's true to yourself, even better.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

So what message to I send besides looking like a Hobo.

Sarah said...

That you're gonna be who you wanna be, look like you wanna look, without anyone else's feelings on the matter influencing you.

And if that happens to look like a hobo, so be it! :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just want to be comfy so I look like a Bum in that photo. I had style and manners and grace but I haven't used those skills in years.

Wings1295 said...

Interesting, and I always agree with looking as you feel comfortable and happy, not to "fit in".

I grew a beard for No Shave November and decided to keep it, albeit trimmed and less zany.

Unknown said...

Your looking good Cal i have friend name Brad that has a look close to yours and it really works well for both of you. : )

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just need to go back to that bar where the really dirty and sexy biker chick came up to me and said she liked my 'cut' while stroking my beard and rubbin' my belly.... i should have followered into hell.