Friday, December 23, 2011

If I Could Ask For One Thing This Cristmas


I would be someone who could walk me through the process of taking shows that I have downloaded and burning them on DVD discs so that my mother could watch them in her room on the little dvd player I bought her. That would be a Holiday Mitva for a poor tundra boy like myself. I have the AVS player and lots of other programs too. I just need some education. If you're in the know then give me a shout out. My unlimited love to you all.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If they are already on your system, you should be able to use Windows DVD Maker to burn them to a disc. But if they aren't in the right format for that, then you'll need a program called Handbreak and convert them to an mp4 or similar file first.
Hope that helps!

csmith2884 said...

I offered this knowledge twice before, my friend. I know you hate the phone..skype maybe? Sorta long for a poor emailer like me. Have some time later tonight, kids will be home but that's no big deal as long as you can handle an interruption or 3. This would be a great gift. I use it all the time.

Daisy said...

I wish I could help you but that sounds hard. Even Harley could not figure it out!

csmith2884 said...

Not hard but there was some trial and error. Lots of software thinks it can do it but can't or the audio and video don't link up. Then it looks like oh no Godzilla