Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Only Ever Really About A Redhead With Fantastic Expressions


I love this picture set more than I have any right too. This is the first time I have ever seen Kyna so animated and it's very entertaining. I look at this set and I say, "This is a person with personality. This is a person whose sentences I WON'T have to finish in my own head." or my greatest compliment - If this person had a channel on the satellite I would watch it all day long.

She's a local girl too so that makes it even better.

http://crystalcoastgardener.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

I would watch the Kyna channel. With the special dirty french fridays it could even be on PBS.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

SEE! You are always someone who I can work with because you understand the situation and support all my mad schemes. Thanks my brother.

Kyna said...

You two will have to petition the TV stations!

A friend of mine made that picture for me, and I laugh every time I look at it. I'm laughing at my own face. How lame and sad :P

LOL!