Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Miss Minoes Trailer





I often have dreams that I am a cat, specifically that cat who walks around with a video camera attached to his collar. He used to carry a still camera that took several shots a minute. It was an eye opening look at what a cat actually does on their daily 'route' when the footage was downloaded.

This movie looks sweet and charming with new faces playing the main characters. I like the idea of a girl with cat-like mannerisms so how can I resist this film?

http://hollywood-spy.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Doesn't this look great? HRH and I are going to it for sure!

M. D. Jackson said...

That looks absolutely wonderful.

Paradox Al said...

Looks cool. Also, the trailer for The Hobbit is finally here! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc

Ricky Shambles said...

Thanks for this - looks fantastic. And Carice van Houten ...meow!

Sarah said...

Oh great, now my cat will demand I take her to the movies!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The Admiral does not need another reason to think he is people.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I vaguely recall a movie I saw as a kid that involved a little boy wishing for his cat to be human so he could have a friend, but because of cat year, the magic spell turned the feline to a forty year old man.

I can't remember much of the actual plot. No big names, and it took me quite a bit of brain-wracking to remember the title: "Whiskers". Looking back at the trailer, its an even cheaper production than I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdOgxQyM3I

At least Miss Minoes looks like its set in an actual place. There's a gray wet dreariness about the setting that I find endearing. It reminds me a lot of my own hometown. That kind of setting is ideal for Miss Minoes' living green outfit to pop out from the background. The actress really seems to be enjoying this "manic pixie" role, and I imagine it'll be just as fun to watch.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Let's hope this one is no 'Whiskers'. I like to be taken somewhere new every now and then and this one looks fresh and original.