Friday, December 16, 2011

My Chrismas Ennui - NCIS


21 freakin' minutes. That all it took for me to stop forgiving the way NCIS has been churning out the episodes of late. This was their Christmas episode. The second they pulled up in their damaged car to the closed gas station in the middle of the night, with a pregnant marine on Christmas Eve was just about as much hypocritical balloon juice for even ME to take.

It was terrible. So terrible that I may never download another episode of that show for the rest of my life. I am done with Gibb's scowls and Tony's behavior. I want Tony to die if only for the satisfaction it will give me.

I felt the same way about Fonzie before he but those water skis on. I hate to say it because NCIS is the number one show on TV. Or maybe because it's COASTING that I have to pull the plug. Sorry NCIS. You must join JAG and NCIS L.A. and CSI Miami on the list of shows that will no longer clog my mind. I get it. Move on. Nothing new for me to see here. Unless you want to kill Tony. That would get me back to viewing right quick.

I hate to do this to NCIS. They still have the best single line of dialogue that I have come across in ten years.

"I wonder what Ducky looked like as a young man." - Abby

"Illya Kuryakin." - Gibbs


1 comment:

Unknown said...

One my wife favorite shows and is always on the recorder. Myself i like the one of the other shows she watches...Castle.