Saturday, December 3, 2011

Personally I Like Logan For A Girl's Name


The top 10 girl’s names of 2011:

Sophia
Emma
Isabella
Olivia
Ava
Lily
Chloe
Madison
Emily
Abigail

The top 10 boy’s names of 2011:

Aiden
Jackson
Mason
Liam
Jacob
Jayden
Ethan
Noah
Lucas
Logan

Once again CALVIN is not even in the top 200. GOOD. Makes me unique. I have only known ONE other CALVIN in my life. I never even taught a CALVIN in twenty years of teaching. They certainly don't make those bike license plates with my name on them.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now that you mention it, I've only known one other guy named Calvin too. Must have something to do with the decline of the protestant religion.

Cora said...

I'm in the same boat. There aren't many Coras out there either and my name is NEVER on ANYTHING.

*fist bump*

The Flying Dachshund said...

We named our son Jackson this year... D'OH!! It's in honor of my grandpa, though... So I'm not trying to be trendy... :^D