Friday, December 2, 2011

Shouldn't These Bars Be More Random?


I hate to get all paranoid (who am I kidding, I LOVE IT) but things in the universe have a certain random nature to them. Why would all my numbers hover around the same level for several days in a row? How can I not lose or gain so little? I can no longer blame November because everyone had finished their novels and what kind of stress does December bring? NONE - well if there is any stress in December it certainly isn't enough to avoid 'The Cave of Cool' is it? I feel like I have peaked - hit my plateau creatively. Someone out there agree with me?


4 comments:

DrGoat said...

Kal. Hate to tell you but December is great at the end, but a lot of craziness in the first 24 days. Mega-stress for a lot of people.

Belle said...

Well, the day isn't over yet and probably everyone is going to Christmas parties, Christmas school plays, Christmas shopping, etc.

Unknown said...

You need to get out more buddy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

but but... 'out' is dark and full of werewolves. If I become a werewolf it's nobody's fault but my own. So I think I will stay in.