Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Terror Beneath The Sea (1966)






I watched the English Dub of this one this afternoon because that is the best way to enjoy one of these weird hybrid creature features. German actors (with names like Gunther and Hans) act out the English parts of the story. Then the Japanese monster footage is spliced in. It's often a goofy mix of elements but they all somehow work in producing an entertaining little movie. I ate movies like this for breakfast when I was 12 years old. They were a staple on the Late Movie Show.

Jenny (Peggy Neil) looks pretty great swiming around in her one piece. She is beautiful when she is dry also.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

"Wow... marine snow!

Wait... you're just fuckin' with me aren't you? You are!"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I can neither confirm nor deny your accusations.