Thursday, December 1, 2011

There Must Always Be A Cave Of Cool

Because who else is gonna dream this shit up?


Building luxury underground bunkers seems to be all the rage these days, and there’s really no reason not to reserve a space in one. After all, paper currency is going to be useless in a post-apocalyptic world so you might as well spend your money now, right?

Built in a former Atlas-F missile solo, Survival Condo extends 200 feet below the Earth’s surface and is powered by solar panels, a generator and its own wind turbine. You’ll even dine on a diet of organic produce and homegrown fish fresh from the facility’s state-of-the-art hydroponic and aquaculture center
.


Also remember our missile defence system that insures your total security and safety should we be invaded by alien craft who look like the Enterprise from the old Star Trek show.

AND FOR ONE WEEK ONLY - Anyone who purchases one of our fine post apocalypse condos can upgrade to one of these fine princess beds at no extra cost.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the Princess Beds come in pink?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Any color you like kitty kat...that is just the show model.

Anonymous said...

Get rid of the big fluffy things and add a candy stash/treasure box underneath.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

sounds like a good idea to me...but I do like my candy to be refridgerated.

Anonymous said...

That is supplied by the ice also used for the penguin habitat.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You are just full of awesome idea aren't you? PENGUINS are practically chickens. Did you know that.

Anonymous said...

You should see the story I entered in a comp to win a bunny plush (which I will totally win I mean obviously!)

Penguins are not very useful for the food department. But good for entertainment.

I need to email you a draft for a short story I want to better.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Email me anything you like mate. Especially that picture I am still waiting for. But I am interested in reading your story too. When will you know if you won the bunny?
Are you still working?

Anonymous said...

I don't know when I will find out. If? pfft I WILL get the bunny!~

For another seven days I have work, tomorrow should be my third last shift.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

you quitting? Or did they catch you with a pocket full of onion rings.

Anonymous said...

I'm moving to my hometown in seven days.