Friday, December 9, 2011

True Hollywood Stories - Woody, Emma, Kat and Paul

In my next life I am coming back as Woody Harrelson.

Emma and I are both big Beatles fans. I’ve known Paul for a while, and I love introducing people to him because it’s pretty great to meet Paul McCartney. So I took Emma and Kat Dennings over to his house one night. He was there with Nancy, who’s now his wife. We were doing this thing - I think it was suggested by Kat - where you all put two fingers under someone and try to lift them. So we were lifting Emma, and Paul was just laughing convulsively. She was pretty psyched to meet him.- Woody Harrelson (on taking Emma Stone and Kat Dennings to meet Paul McCartney)


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I guess Woody and Sir Paul have being potheads in common, eh?

Jordan said...

Strip away the charisma and it's a pretty dull story.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why so bitter, Jordan. All great stories have charisma.