Saturday, December 10, 2011

Used ON The Kid Or BY The Kid?


Your answer will either make me buy one or take a pass. I can only imagine a giggling five year old zapping the cat, himself, and anyone else in the house once he/she got their germy little hands on it.

I always thought that teachers should get a little cattle prod that would only deliver six little zaps a day. Just enough to get someone's attention. If you use up your six charges you don't get anymore until the next day. You CAN use up all the charge on ONE powerful zap if the kid annoys you enough to make it justified.

It should also make a loud buzzing noise when used. After a few weeks you will be able to just make the SOUND of the prod and like Pavlov's dog, the students will react and then you have their attention.

5 comments:

Kyna said...

I vote for use ON the kid.

I'd love to have one of those. *ZAP*

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Do you think they come in other colors and style. I love the zapped sunflower that they use for their logo.

M. D. Jackson said...

Perhaps the six zaps would have an ascending scale of intensity with the final one delivering a lethal voltage. Any kid who makes you go all the way to six zaps was too much trouble to allow keeping in the gene pool anyway.

Would the school board have a problem with that, do you think?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We are free to tweek the concept. And if the parents sign the permission slip then we can go to town. I think I am going to get a nice custom holster for mine. I will name him 'Ol' Sparky'.

Belle said...

I'd love one to get my husband off the sofa.