Friday, December 2, 2011

Way To Do Your Job Right, Numnut


Death has no sense of direction so I have no trouble sending his ass on a wild goose chase every now and then. Why they give such an important collection job to the kid who barely maintained a C average in college is beyond me.

Have you seen his sickle work lately? It has been sub par at best. The guys who did Death's job when I was a kid were real professionals. Not like the slacker, hipster dofus Deaths we have these days.

I blame Bill and Ted, myself. They neutered Death by defeating him at 'Twister' for Christ sake. Hard to be enthusiastic with your job with that humiliation hanging over your head.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Quite a comedown from chess, dude.

Daph said...

yeah, Death where is your sting? OUCH